My Best Gift

 My Best Gift

Rupali and Dipali were best friends. Rupali was rich but Dipali was poor. On Rupali's birthday, Dipali was invited. Rupali celebrated her birthday in a grand manner. Poor Dipali didn't know what to wear or what to gift. She ironed a pink frock that her mother had stitched for her on her birthday. That was the best she had. The dress had beautiful yellow, purple and orange flowers embroidered along the hemline. She made a card and took a rose from her garden. Rupali was waiting for Dipali at the gate. She shyly gave Rupali the humble gift. Rupali said to Dipali, "Everyone gave me a lot of expensive gifts but no one thought of giving me something that they had made with their own hands. Only my best friend thought of giving me handmade gifts. You gave me my best gift. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

Moral: Friendship knows no division of rich and poor.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Join WhatsApp group ~ click here 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

More Reading Moral Stories ~ Click here 

Post a Comment

0 Comments